- Support project quality monitoring;
- Implement Project Management tools;
- Deliver/communicate standardized processes and templates;
- Ensure delivery of projects within qualitative frame of “cost/benefits/added-value”.
- At least 3 years of experience in PMO/Project Coordinator roles;
- Knowledge of MS Project;
- Analytical mind and team player;
- Strong communicator;
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch is mandatory ;
- EU work permit.
- Previous experience within the industrial sector is a plus;
- Any project methodology certification is an added value;
- Experience working within a process manufacturing environment will be highly valued.
- A delightful atmosphere, positive colleagues within a healthy growing company;
- Reward and recognition;
- Attractive financial conditions along with a bonus scheme;
- Best in class trainings and development opportunities;
- The possibility to grow into People Management, Business Consultant or Coach.