Business Transformation Consultant (Europe)
We are actively recruiting for Consultants with anywhere from three to fifteen years of experience. Ideal candidates will be compatible with a consulting lifestyle, speak fluent and professional English, and be flexible to travel as needed. Candidates must have citizenship or a valid work permit within the European Union.
- Supports the analysis, planning, implementation, and evaluation of all projects.
- Work with clients to define requirements, conduct discovery sessions and industry research, develop solutions to address business needs, and work to implement and sustain solutions.
- Manages and conducts quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.
- Prepares business proposals and presentations.
- Works closely with the project team to help them meet all proposed project performance expectations.
- Utilizes GcP - Global Connection Partner best practices and practitioner guidelines to deliver high-quality, branded service.
- Communicates effectively with other concentration and/or niche leaders to deliver the best solution for the client.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Operations Research, Finance, Economics or related degree.
- At least 4 years of experience in supply chain and/or operations in an industrial manufacturing and/or automotive environment is preferred
- Knowledge or experience with some or all of the following:
- Supply chain concepts, project management, engineering development, product life-cycle management, plan for every part, material planning, sales and operations planning, collaborative demand forecasting, quality processes, lean manufacturing, procurement, network design, simulation, and manufacturing planning process
- Knowledge of cost reduction strategies and experience implementing cost reduction initiatives is preferred
- Ability to read and analyze financial data is required
- Good understanding of lean manufacturing principles and tools
- Possess technical and analytical skills with focus on data analysis and decision support tools
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and another European language
- Extremely motivated to achieve goals
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Excellent organizational & leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team orientation, flexible and fast learner